Monday, October 28, 2013

WELCOME!!!!

Our good deeds are already starting to pay off!!! So far we have gotten a few emails..

Justin in Churubusco writes: 

"I received a card today while I was in the drive through of McDonald's in Churubusco Indiana.  Someone in front of me had payed for my breakfast.  I just want to say thank you to whomever it was who was kind enough to pay for my meal. Thanks again."


He also sent a follow-up email explaining how he passed along his card. 
"I paid for someone's order when I was at Starbucks this morning.  I was in the drive through and paid for the next order and I passed along the challenge card."

Sara in Milford:

"Trash was taken out by my daughter."

Gage in Milford:

"I hurt my arm in football so Carr walked the dog for me and took my laundry upstairs."



I am also impressed with how many good deeds we were able to accomplish over Fall Break. Great Job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment